Senior Quality Engineer-Automation Testing
- 5th Jan 2017
- Bangalore, IN
- Job Type
- Full Time
Misys: Who are we?
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past three years Misys has delivered 73 product releases, launched five new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
Misys solutions are used by some of the world's leading financial institutions!
- Including 48 of the world's 50 largest banks
- 13 of top 20 largest global banks use Misys corporate solutions
- Solutions used by 16 of the top 25 global syndicated loan book runners
- 17 of the top 20 banks use Misys treasury and capital markets solution
- 73 products released in FY14-FY16
- >300 new modules released in FY14-16
- 2,159 R&D employees
o 31% existing product maintenance
o 69% new product development
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
· Automate manual test cases using QTP in Keyword driven framework.
· Execute Regression using automated scripts in Service pack and cumulative patch releases.
· Update Framework for new enhancements.
· Provide technical support to team.
· Lead team in projects.
· Responsible for providing regression signoff in patch releases.
- Excellent software testing skills.
- 6-8 Years of Experience
- Excellent knowledge in test automation concepts
- Working experience in QTP
- Experienced in Automation framework design and development.
- Good communication skills.
- Good in team leading.
- Good knowledge in VB scripting.
- Good in problem solving.
- Knowledge in finance domain is preferred (Loan IQ knowledge will be added advantage).