World Trade Symposium, London
- 6th June 2017 10:30 GMT - 7th June 2017 15:30 GMT
- Intercontinental Park Lane Hotel, London
With trade blocks under pressure, financial market constraints remaining in place, and questions as to whether globalisation is really garnering financial inclusion, the fundamentals of global trade are being challenged as never before.
This event, co-organised with FT Live, facilitates C-Level dialogue and action that will shape the future direction of international trade. Don’t miss your chance to join the discussion.
What to Expect
Our three key themes for the event are:
· Intelligent trade: How can information and insight facilitate the management and distribution of risk in the global economy?
· Sustainable trade: How can new technologies and innovative models of trade extend financial inclusion and prosperity?
· Integrated trade: How can the industrial internet and smart supply chains enable sustainable trade and the circular economy?
Listen to a line-up of over 50 trade luminary speakers, including Ambassador Michael Froman, Distinguished Fellow, Council on Foreign Relations and former United States Trade Representative (USTR); Liu Xiaoming, Ambassador, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the UK of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; Sir Vince Cable, Former Secretary of State for Business Innovation and Skills President of the Board of Trade; Arancha González, Executive Director of the International Trade Centre (ITC) and many more.
Who should attend?
C-level executives and Heads of Trade.