GSK: 2017 Global InFusion Partner Awards
20 June 2017
Finastra, the global Fintech company, announced its 2017 Global InFusion Partner Awards during its Global Sales Kick-Off (GSK) in Disneyland Paris last week. Nadeem Syed, CEO, Simon Paris, Deputy CEO, Martin Taylor, Principal Vista Equity Partners and Brian Gibson, VP, Partners & Ecosystem, presented the awards. The awards recognize the contribution that partners have made over the last 12 months in supporting customer success and driving innovation.
And the winners are:
- Key Partner Win of the Year: Awarded to Big Byte for its excellent support in Asia-Pacific and playing a crucial role in helping signing two major new Retail Banking and Digital Channels wins,
- Innovation Partner of the Year: Awarded to Interswitch for its collaboration in launching a Finastra Trade Innovation solution in its Cloud network, enabling African banks to leverage a cost effect and functionally rich Cloud Trade solution,
- GTM Partner of the Year: Awarded to Accenture for its accelerated GTM pipeline development over the last 12 months. The award recognizes significant increased account team engagement in key markets of Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific and major wins in FY17 in Americas and Italy.
- Retail Banking Partner of the Year: Awarded to SoftClub for its significant investment in the localization of FusionBanking Essence for the CIS market and the strategic GTM in play with its first client win in May.
- Joint Solutions Partner of the Year: Awarded to Cognizant for its role in jointly developing a Finastra powered Trade Finance BPO solution which will be launched to the market in Q3 CY17.
Finastra and IBM also launched its first global MOU covering Retail Banking, Blockchain, Watson and Cloud. Both companies are investing strongly to bring innovation and cloud solutions to market in FY17.
IBM, Cognizant, Deloitte and KPMG all spoke as part of the Global Solution sessions at GSK launching joint solutions with Finastra in the areas of Retail Banking, Digital, Corporate Banking, Trade and Risk.
“Two years ago, we decided to make a significant investment in building a partner programme and we’re thrilled with the results being achieved,” said Brian Gibson. “One third of our pipeline now comes from partners and over 40% of all company wins is with our partners. Today’s awards are all about recognizing the valuable contribution of our partners and celebrating our successful collaboration in delivering outstanding service and innovation to clients.”
More than 100 partner executives attended GSK, across 26 partner companies, as part of the company’s 700-strong delegate list.