- Course title
- System Administration
- 8 days
The purpose of this course is to provide Credit Management Enterprise (CME) system and business administrators with a strong core foundation of knowledge on how to use the system to create deals, configure screens, fields, business rules, and workflows.
This course is a combination of instructor led and remote WebEx:
- Days 1 – 5 are instructor-led in classroom; 8 hours each day
- Days 6 – 8 are remote using WebEx; 4-6 hours each day
The following prerequisites are desired, but not required:
- Commercial Lending
- System administration
- Understanding of business rules
8 Day CME Functional Overview and Admin features:
- Credit Management Enterprise Overview – How to create a new deal and route. How to create a deal renewal. Hands-on Labs.
- General System Administration – Basic system and security configuration (security groups, system users, approval matrix, affiliates). Hands-on Labs.
- Configuring Screens & Business Rules – Create fields on system-supplied screens; create field-specific business rules. Hands-on Labs.
- Creating New Screens & Business Rules – Create new screens (Questionnaires); create field-specific business rules; create Approval Matrix with Business Rules. Hands-on Labs.
- Configuring Guideline Compliance and Due Diligence Tracking – Set up and configure Guideline Compliance and Due Diligence Tracking items. Hands-on Labs.
- Fundamentals of Routing & Workflow – Configure process hierarchy workflow. Hands-on Lab.
- Queue Activity Defaults and Wizard Creation – Configure queue activity defaults and create and set up wizards. Hands-on Lab.
- Review days 1 – 5.
- Configurable CSA and Configurable Legal Document Builder – Create a credit presentation document and legal document using configurable document builders. Hands-on Labs.
Portfolio Management and Entity Maintenance – Overview and details on how to manage portfolios and entities; create and monitor asset-based lending covenants. Hands-on
- Review days 1 - 7 and Prep for CME Certification Exam (1/2 day)
Students must complete CME certification within 48 hours of completing the CME System Admin course.
Course includes all training presentation materials, hands-on exercises in a Participant Guide, configuration examples using a Client Configuration Document (CCD), and CME System Administration and User Guides
Suggested 2017 schedule
•April 24 – May 3 (May 1 – 3 remote)
•July 17 – 26 (July 24 – 26 remote)
•October 16 – 25 (October 23 – 25 remote)
Other Misys Locations schedule (Location TBD):
•June 5 – 9, 12 – 14 (June 12-14 remote)
•Nov 6 – 10 , 13 – 15 (November 13-15 remote)