Digital Channels Functional and Mobile Training
- Course title
- Digital Channels Functional and Mobile Training
- 5 days
This course takes participants through the Functional components of the Digital Channels product, as well as through the related Mobile components.
At the end of this class participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of the FusionBanking Digital Channels functional architecture
- Handle system navigation and deal with common product enquiries
- Understand the FusionBanking Digital Channels Mobile architecture
- Complete mobile development tasks which include adding new functionalities and customising the existing functionalities
- Troubleshoot, debug and fix common technical issues, across all FusionBanking Digital Channels Mobile modules
This course can be delivered either remotely or classroom based.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of:
- iOS platform
- Android platform
- Objective C /C++
- Java language (J2SE)
Solid hands-on experience of the following is recommended:
- IntelliJ IDE
The course agenda includes:
- An overview of the FusionBanking Digital Channels functionalities
- FusionBanking Digital Channels - Hands-On Training – Mobile – Android
- Fusion BankingDigital Channels - Hands-On Training – Mobile – iOS
The participants can have flexibility in picking the sessions they need.
Course includes all training presentation materials, trainee workbooks and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Misys Academy Labs.
Feb 20th , April 10th