Misys Certified System Administration Super User
- Course title
- Misys Certified System Administration Super User
- 10 days
This training course is in place to provide delegates with knowledge of Fusion Banking Essence (FBE) configuration options.
Each module contains demonstrations, explanations and hands on exercises
By completing this course, students will be able to: -
• Understand the FBE available functionality for all Front Office modules covered
• Understand the connection between FBE components
• Handle navigation and the main inquiries in all the FBE modules
This course enables delegates to attain the Misys Certified System Administration Super User certificate via the exam and assessment tool; delivered upon successful completion of the training.
This course can be delivered either remotely or classroom based.
Participants have been recommended to have familiarity with or equivalent knowledge in Basic Essence functionality
The agenda for the course will include :
1. Fusion Banking Essence Configurations options for:
d. Interest Codes, Accruals & Application
e. Statements & Cheque Books
f. Nominal Codes, Balance Sheet and P&L
The course will include :
• Training material - in the form of presentation, documents etc.
• Exercises as part of Hands on training.
• At the end of this course, participants will also need to go through the formal certification exercise
February 2017, exact date and venue to be determined