DataModel with SQL Exercises
- Course title
- DataModel with SQL Exercises
- 3 Days
The aim of this course is to provide both an overview of the LOAN IQ Data Model, as well as hands-on training to apply the concepts and create queries. The core Loan IQ objects and transactions will be reviewed in the on-line application then the mapping for the tables that store the data will be presented. Then students will write SQL queries with guidance from the Instructor.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Review the tools available for understanding the Data Model and writing SQL queries
- Review important database tables for reporting and interfaces
This course is designed to be delivered onsite via face to face classroom delivery.
The participants attending this course should have attended the Loan IQ Core Business course and should have a good understanding and proficiency in writing SQL.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the Data Dictionary
- Introduction to the Entity Relationship Model
- Using Ad Hoc Query Tool
- Code Table
- MIS Codes
- Deal, Facility & Outstanding database tables
- Accrual, trades & Collateral database tables
Course includes all training presentation materials, trainee workbooks and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Misys Academy Labs.
On-demand, bespoke training. Please click on Register/Contact Us or write to Misys.Academy@Misys.com if you are interested.