TI Plus V2.7 Set-up and Maintenance (Functional)
- Course title
- TI Plus V2.7 Set-up and Maintenance (Functional)
- 6.5 days
This training is designed for functional consultants with basic knowledge of international trade and Misys’ web-based, back-office trade finance system—FusionBanking Trade Innovation.
As these courses focus on system parameterisation, set-up and maintenance of teams, users, static data, document templates, billing, and overnight batch processing, it is mainly intended for Project Implementation team, Operations & IT Support in charge of implementing, maintaining or upgrading the system.
This course gives the participants an understanding of FusionBanking Trade Innovation: -
- Global Processing
- Security, Static Data, System Tailoring, Document tool utility (DTU)
- Billing and Invoicing, and End of Day Processing.
The course is available both remotely or Instructor led.
- Basic knowledge of trade finance.
- Introduction to TI Plus Global Processing
- Static Data
- System Tailoring
- Document tool utility (DTU)
- Billing and Invoicing
- End of Day Processing
Course includes all training presentation materials, participant guides and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Misys Academy Labs.
July 24-August 2