TI Plus V2.7 Set-up and Maintenance (Technical) Curriculum
- Course title
- TI Plus V2.7 Set-up and Maintenance (Technical) Curriculum
- 3 days
This training course is primarily aimed at a technical Project Implementation team member setting up FusionBanking Trade Innovation.
The course provides participants with:
- A clear picture of the TI Plus system architecture
- An overview of TI Plus installation sequence
- Applications configuration options available for TI Plus
- An understanding of the sequence, tools, database configurations and WebLogic Application Server setup for Oracle.
This is a classroom Instructor led training only.
Basic knowledge of Oracle/DB2, SQL and Java
- TI Plus Installation - Fundamentals – 1 day
- TI Plus Installation - Application Server Set-up – 2 days
- Course includes all training presentation materials, trainee workbooks and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Misys Academy Labs.