Back Office – Technical Foundation
- Course title
- Back Office – Technical Foundation
- 4 days
This course enables participants to increase their knowledge of the FusionCapital Kondor Back Office – Technical system and its components. By taking this course, Misys InFusion Partners will acquire the technical knowledge base required for taking the Misys Certified Associate Certification Exam (MCA-T).
Delivery method: onsite.
Experience: Technical background, including basic UNIX, Sybase and webaccess/tomcat experience
Knowledge: Associate Knowledge level, Core technical product knowledge
1. Introduction to WebAccess/Portal
2. Kondor+ Front to Back Office Workflow and Communication
3. Kondor+ Back Office start /stop & directories/Jkonfigure
4. Overview and Categories of K+TP Services
5. Kondor Back Office Databases and Entities
6. Kondor+ Back Office deal life cycle Overview
7. Administrative tasks: Licences & users, K+TP Revaluation & Batch, K+TP Archive Task
8. Basic troubleshooting: Logs and trace flags (verbosity), troubleshooting exercises
Please note that the agenda might encounter some changes.
Course includes training presentation materials and demos.