FusionRisk Balance Sheet Management and Regulation Setup and Configuration
- Course title
- FusionRisk Balance Sheet Management and Regulation Setup and Configuration
- 3 days
Aim: To enable users on FusionRisk Setup and Configuration
Audience: This course is appropriate for Technical Support Teams
Objectives Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will be able to successfully setup and configure FusionRisk, as well as perform technical troubleshooting.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
1. Introduction to Fusion Risk
2. FusionRisk system advantages
3. FusionRisk Balance Sheet Management and Regulation Installation and Configuration
• Technical Architecture
• ALM Installation
• Setting up the environment
• Defining Users and Roles
• Uninstalling the application
4. Hands On practice
Course includes all training presentation materials, participant guides and hands-on exercises. The exercises will be on live systems, through Misys Academy Labs.
August 21st – August 23rd 2017