FusionRisk IFRS9 Pre-Sales Workshop
- Course title
- FusionRisk IFRS9 Pre-Sales Workshop
- 2 Days
This workshop is designed to equip pre-sales and sales partner/internal consultants with the skills and knowledge required to highlight the benefits and demo the value of the IFRS9 module in FusionRisk. This course is appropriate for Risk pre-sales and sales consultants.
Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand and use main Finastra demo principles;
- Qualify new opportunities, collect information sufficient for project approach selection and project estimations;
- Provide standard demo of FusionRisk IFRS9, understand the value and benefits for the customers, be able to highlight benefits adjusted to each audience;
- Understand and manage customer needs, and outline best practices in terms of IFRS9 compliance
- A solid understanding of current risk management business practices and international regulations
- A solid knowledge of IFRS9 key principles and their impact on financial institutions
- Presentation / public speaking skills
- Understand the audience and their pain points/needs
- IFRS9 demo standard script
- Solution selling best practices techniques
- Opportunity qualification criteria and needs analysis
- Live demo exercises
The workshop includes slide decks, demo scripts and case studies. The workshop will be delivered as demo / show-and-tell.
This course will be offered as public training starting January 2018 in multiple Finastra offices (Singapore, New York, Dubai and London). If you require more information on course fees, delivery dates or delivery locations, please contact Finastra Academy at email@example.com.