PMI PMP® Exam Preparation
- Course title
- PMI PMP® Exam Preparation
- 5 days
This course prepares participants for the PMI PMP® (Project Management Professional) examination. You will learn about the full project lifecycle including:
- Monitoring and Controlling
You will also receive full exam preparation including sample exam questions, guidance on exam technique and registering for your PMI PMP credential examination.
All materials for this course will be made available in electronic form at the start of the course.
Please note that the PMI administrates its own examinations and this course includes exam guidance only. The exam is not included and would need to be procured separately by the students This course provides the full 35 hours contact training time required by the PMI for exam applications.
While there are no pre-requisites for course attendance, you will need the following experience levels in order to be able to apply for the PMI PMP examination:
- If you have a minimum of University bachelor’s degree or equivalent you will need 4,500 documented hours of non-concurrent project experience
- If you do not have a minimum of University bachelor’s degree or equivalent you will need 7,500 documented hours of non-concurrent project experience
If you are in doubt about your eligibility for this training and the associated examination, please contact us prior to booking.
The course agenda includes learning and exam preparation for each of the PMI Knowledge Areas:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
And all the way through you’ll be answering sample questions and preparing for the exam.
Digital materials are included in the offer. The course trainer will be an expert in the field.
- July 17th-21st, 2017
- Oct. 16th-20th, 2017
This course is also available on an “in-house” basis for your teams.